Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Discovering my style-out with the old, in with the new

So this weekend I am having a garage sale and get rid of all the fabrics that Im not totally in love with!! Which only means one thing....... I need to re-build my stash :)


This is the first mini batch of my re-building stash shopping spree! With the money I made from selling a quilt on my etsy shop and the garage sale $$ I am going to go to our local quilt store and buy fabrics that melt my heart. I am shifting from wanting a big fabric stash to having the perfect fabric stash that screams my name!! Finding ones style in quilting is a challenge, but step 1 is finding the right fabric. Im 'sew' excited to show you what I get soon!! And even more excited to have my sewing studio done in the near future ❤️
Stay tuned for part 2.... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment